A strong marketing campaign can announce a new affiliate brand to the market or reinvigorate interest in an existing one.
For this category, the judging panel will look for entrants to chart the course of a campaign, from conception to delivery, and the ROI from these efforts. The panel will consider:
- Target audience, objectives and budget
- The planning phase: how the campaign evolved to the point of delivery
- The execution phase: how the marketers dealt with challenges and ensured the campaign could be delivered
- Creative and innovative elements: what was new and that no one had thought of doing before
- Results and evaluation: how this translated into campaign KPIs
- How the campaign was refined or adjusted to ensure continued impact and delivery